21/09/2009

PBSC - Lace & Pearls ... My Extremely Late Card!

Good Morning!
I know your probably wondering why I am posting my PB DT Card on Monday instead of last Saturday ... well the reason for that is that I completely lost track of the days and only got a chance to make it yesterday ... 'slaps wrist' lol
Yet again my photo quality is poor, it's starting to do my head in now a bit to be honest, as I feel my cards look so much better in real life to what they do on here.
Anyways back to the point of this post!
This weeks challenge at PBSC was to use LACE & PEARLS on your creations!
I decided to make another Christmas Card for this and I have fallen in love with the Diamond Dust I have used on the snowflake lol
I hope you like it.


RECIPE:-
* PB Stamped Image & Sentiments
* Swell Noel Papers
* Cuttlebug Snowflake Die
* PM Adhesive Pearls
* Lace from stash.
Thanks for Looking, Happy Crafting! xxx

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Natalie and your snowflake is just beautiful. I agree when you say photo's dont always do the card justice, but I use my imagination lol
Clairex

Rach said...

a fab card Nat, great colouring.. photographs can be so frustrating... hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun this is stuinning, I so agree about photos sometimes acrda I love just look pants on the blog and ones I am not keen on look fab,
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and adore the PB image and the snowflake.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

This is adorable Natalie - fab image and love the snowflake
Pauline x