27/10/2009

Everybody Art - Autumn!

Good Morning!
The challenge this week is a theme for you of AUTUMN over at EAC.
The stamp set I have used is by Ollyfant Stamps which I got in Harrogate back in August, first time I have inked a part of it up! Shame on me I know ...

RECIPE:-
* Stamped Image from Ollyfant Stamps
* Sentiments by Penny Black
* Papers from a Magazine
* Ribbon from stash
* Prima Hydrangeas
* PM Gem Brads

I have to say I am loving this grey drizzly weather atm, doesn't make me feel guilty by staying in crafting & watching daytime TV lol
I may be back later with another card but if not don't forget to pop by tomorrow for this weeks Creative Inspirations Challenge ... Here's a sneak peek for you...


Happy Crafting! xxx

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card have this stamp love the colours just finishing my dt now cant wait.

Mephisto said...

Wonderful sweet card!!!

Hugs
Domi

Nixe-Moni said...

Oh dear Nat, you card is wonderful. Love the fab colours.
Hugs
Moni