08/12/2009

EAC - Red & Green!

Good Morning!
I hope you all had a good weekend!
Mine was okay, I have managed to get the main bulk of my christmas cards out of the way so Im happy about that! lol
Knowing me though Il need some when I've thought I've got them all done lol

This week over at EVERYBODY ART we want to see you use the colours RED & GREEN.
A nice and easy challenge for you all!


RECIPE:
* WOJ 'Henry Mouse Skating' Stamp
* PB Sentiments
* MME 'Wonderful Winter' Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' Embossing Folder
* Prima Poinsettia Flowers
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Gold

If you can't tell I seem to have fallen in love with those papers! lol

Here's a sneak peek of what to expect tomorrow!


Happy Crafting! xxx

7 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Nat this is very cherry and BEAUTIFUL. I love that mouse! hee hee hee.. I recevied a BEAUTIFUL card in the mail today THANK YOU!!! you are so sweet!!
BIG HUGS, Janiel

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card Nat. I too love these MME papers! Glad to hear you've got the bulk of your cards done! Sorry I haven't stopped by in ages. You know how it is this time of year, so much to do and not enough time!
Take care hun.
Hugs, Vicy ~x~

debby4000 said...

Oh Henry mouse is adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Leonie said...

Very beautiful! Love the Henry Mouse! Great papers! You've decorated the inside very pretty too!

Leonie xx

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card,, love the mouse and Poinsettias, very Christmassy.
take care
nnalorac x

Anonymous said...

This a lovely card, and Henry mouse is so cute and beautifully colored! I love the little birds in that paper!
Hugs,
April