01/12/2009

EAC - Stitching ... Real or Faux!

Good Morning!
Hope your all well! I have to say I have been very unlucky and caught a blasted cold on Saturday so while I'm typing this to you I am trying very hard not to sneeze! lol
I am going to pop my Christmas Tree up later today though so that should take my mind off it lol

This week at EAC we want to see you use some STITCHING on your project!
It can be real or if your like me it can be faux! lol
The Hanglar Image is another fab stamped image by friend Domi sent me.


RECIPE:-
* Hanglar Stamped Image
* Basic Grey Wassail Papers
* PM Gem Brads
* PB Sentiments
* Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons

Here's a sneak peek of tomorrow's card ... If you look closely you will see it is an other Hanglar Image ... I received the actual stamp for my Christmas Present! :) xxx


Happy Crafting! xxx

5 comments:

Mephisto said...

Very lovely card. Sweet image *g*

Hugs
Domi

debby4000 said...

Adorable card. Hope the cold gets better soon.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

I love this cute image and lovely bright colors--a gorgeous card!
Hugs,
April

cats whiskers said...

Can you believe what a bad blogger I am, sorry for not visiting in the last couple of days. I just adore this lovely creation dear, fabulous colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x