02/02/2010

Everybody Art - Thank You!

Good Morning!
I hope you have all had a nice weekend!

I have finally managed to finish off my Calendar for this year lol I lost motivation for it after making 2 Calendars for Christmas Presents last year. But finally it's done! I shall pop a few of the photo's onto each post this week, If I put all 12 in one post it would be a bit long! lol

This week at EVERYBODY ART we would like you to make something saying Thank You!
I haven't used one of my Hanglar Images sent by my friend Domi for ages so this was the perfect excuse!


RECIPE:
* Hanglar Stamped Image
* Basic Grey Papers
* PB Sentiments
* Prima Flowers
* PM Gem Brads
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Mowed Grass

-----------------
As mentioned before here are the first 4 Pages of my Calendar,
I decided to go with a PB and Tilda theme!
If you want any details on what I have used just ask.
Sorry for the pic quality but they are quite hard to photograph! lol


Happy Crafting! xxx

10 comments:

Alex said...

Like your card and the calender is so beautiful!
Hugs, Alex

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card and what fab calendar page.
luv
Debby

jojo79 said...

Great card and I love you calander pages.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny i am sorry ive not been by for a while, i dont know where the time goes. Wow what a gorgeous calendar and card, they are both great!!! have a lovely afternoon hugs Linda x

Aunty Sue said...

well natalie they are all stunning just love the hangler and in blue too. I love your blue cards.

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Juls said...

wow all of these are such gorgeous projects!! Hugs Juls

Lisa B said...

Your work is beautiful!! The coloring is just outstanding!

Kahvinpapu said...

You have so stunning work in here -I could spend whole evening just looking these!
Have nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your card is so cute and cheerful. I love all of your gorgeous calendar pages!
Hugs,
April