08/04/2010

A Challenge Card & New Goodies!

Good Morning!
I made a challenge card for fun the other day so thought I would share it with you all today.
Before I do I would just like to say Thank You for the comments I have received lately :)
I am still trying to recover various things and set my new Laptop up so if I haven't replied to you yet I do apologise.
This card is to go with the following Challenges :

* MOJO MONDAY - Sketch
* A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR - One For The Boys!
(The Hanglar Image is a boy so perfect for a Boys card)


RECIPE:
* Hanglar Stamped Image
* PB Sentiment from 'Enjoy ... ' Transparent Set
* Basic Grey 'Green at Heart' Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
* Hobbycraft Ribbon
* Dew Drops from The Hobby House
I also thought I would show you some new goodies I bought.
They are some gorgeous Penny Black Stamps from PB STAMPS by Dick.
I really would recommend you visit him as it's great value for your money :)
No connection just a very happy customer! lol


Thanks for Popping By, Happy Crafting! xxx

7 comments:

Rach said...

A wonderful male card Nat, great colours.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Nat and i love the new stamps,
hugs Dianne xx

Creative Heart Designs said...

I love your card! Wow...only 19 and already an accomplished card crafter...I'm impressed. Great job...now I'm going to look at more of your creations.

Debra in Texas

My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow Nat this is a fab mans card love the colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Aunty Sue said...

loving the card and the colours and wow love the new goodies enjoy

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous Nat, beautiful colours and fabulous image.
luv
Debby

Marley said...

Very nice male card,lovely paper and colours.
Thanks for joining us at a spoon full of sugar! Hugs Marley