07/04/2010

Creative Inspirations - Green, Brown & Blue!

Good Morning!
Well my prayers were indeed answered yesterday and I was able to go pick up my Laptop!
I'm still getting used to it and using that touch thingy so posting is taking me a little longer than usual, but it is so good being able to do my posts in bed now lol
The only disadvantage to having a new Laptop is that I have lost all my Documents but hopefully Mr Computer Man will be able to get it all off my old Hard Drive for me, otherwise it may be a case of copy and pasting all the cards off my DOCRAFTS Gallery!

This week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we want to see you use the colour scheme of:
Green, Brown & Blue.
Lovely combination if I may so myself! lol
Seeing I did lose everything I only have a picture of the front of the card I'm afraid!
Yet again the Image is from Caroline lol


RECIPE:
* Magnolia Stamped Image
* PB Stamped Sentiment
* Basic Grey 'Kioshi' Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
* Prima Flower & Blue & Cream Roses from Hobbycraft
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Water

Thanks for Popping By, Happy Crafting! xxx

8 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi sweetie... LOVE LOVE LOVE how you have put these colours together!!
BEAUTIFUL card!!!
hugs, Janiel

Juls said...

awhh this is just gorgeous! she is so sweet, beautiful colouring!! and I love your combo of papers!! hugs Juls

Bev said...

Wow this is so pretty Nat! Love all the fabulous detail and sweet image. The papers are gorgeous too x

Kathleen said...

Stunning card. x

Julie said...

Hi Nat - this is fabbie, great colours and papers for this little beauty!! Juliex

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Lovely soft blues and greens. Love the crisp, clean feel to it. Your image is so beautifully colored. Wonderful challenge and a great sample for our inspiration!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful sweet Tilda and colours.
luv
Debby

Aunty Sue said...

Nat this is such a cute card you are definately on top form loving your work as always