19/05/2010

Creative Inspirations - Card For A Child!

Good Morning!
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my post yesterday evening for the WOJ DT Call.
It's nice to know someone else apart from me is keeping their fingers crossed hehe!

This morning I am going to share with you my card for this weeks
CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS Challenge where you have to make make a Card For A Child.
However, this week there was a little twist and the DT Team had to use an Image from our sponsor.
I'm sure some of you will agree it is not my usual style but I always say it is good to try something new, it is called a challenge blog after all :)
Her images are lovely.

RECIPE:
Digital Image from Lauretta's Digital Stamps
Sentiment by Papermania Clear Sentiment Stamp Pack
Basic Grey Cupcake Papers
Buttons, Ribbon & String from Stash

I shall be popping by again soon with a Tilda card I made yesterday, I think it is one of my favourites I have ever made!
Happy Crafting! xxx

3 comments:

Janette said...

Great card Natalie.x

Lauretta See said...

this is a cute boys card :)) i love it. Great colors and all :)) WOW!!

hugs x

stephanne said...

I could just reach out and squish his chubby cheeks!! Such a cute card and great job with the image too!!