25/05/2010

Everybody Art - Fairytale!

Good Morning!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend, it was blooming boiling where I live!
I have to admit though I can't stand the hot weather so I didn't enjoy it that much, sitting in a cool room crafting was much more fun for me! lol

This week at EVERYBODY ART we have the theme of Fairytale.
A perfect excuse to use one of my stamps from the Magnolia Spring Kit.
She's called Midsummer Tilda so she fits perfectly.
I also received some lovely crystal chandelier stems in the post this morning that I ordered, they really are pretty but I can't see them lasting that long before I have to buy more! hehe
I have used one of the pink one's on this card.

Now I was going to put a sentiment on this card but there was no way I was putting an extremely wonky sentiment on it thanks to my trimmer.
It did get launched across my room I have to admit in the midst of a tantrum ... I have a short fuse I admit but don't worry it did stay in one piece for any of those concerned lol

This also fits into the Challenge at:

JUST MAGNOLIA - SKETCH


RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Basic Grey Capella Papers
Cuttlebug 'Spots n Dots' Embossing Folder
Dovecraft Ribbon
Roses & Pink Chandelier Stem from Wild Orchid Crafts
Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Orchid

Happy Crafting! xxx

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh Nat this is stunning and i can see you having to get much more of your little gems they are gorjuss.

Mina said...

gorgeous card Natalie, so crisp and pretty looking and your flowers are perfect...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

CFLanger said...

Wow! This is stunning! I love the colors and those flowers are just beautiful!

Louise said...

Gorgeous card and fresh looking.
louise xx

Rach said...

A gorgeous card Nat, love the flower decoration that you have added. Trimmers are a real pain... glad to hear that it is still in one piece.;P
Hugz Rach xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Natalie,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Lovely papers and colors, beautiful accents too. Thanks for joining in at Just Magnolia! Hope to see you back again next week! :)

Mandy said...

fantastic card

hugs mandy