25/08/2010

Creative Inspirations - Make A Bookmark!

Good Morning!
Well its wednesday already so that can only mean one thing, a new challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS!
This week we want to see you Make A Bookmark!

I wasn't sure which Image to use at first but then I suddenly remembered that I had been sent this one in an image swap a while back. I think it works rather well!

I had to keep this rather simple I thought seeing it is a bookmark and they aren't very big.

This fits into the Challenge at:



RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Basic Grey Paper
Prima Flowers & Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Dew Drops
Ribbon from Dovecraft

Happy Crafting!
xxx

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable bookmark Nat.
luv
Debby

Creatieve handgemaakte kaarten said...

Wow what a nice card.
Also nice colours !

Hugs Ida

Shelly said...

Stunning creation... love the blues & greens! That Tilda is just so cute! Thanks for taking part in Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Shelly x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Natalie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faye said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous blue and green craetion, what a fantastic bookmark! Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. xx