17/10/2010

Lilac Flying Tilda

Good Evening!
It's been quite a while since I've had a card to share with you on a Sunday, I'm rather shocked myself! lol I coloured one of the Images in from the Magnolia Fall Kit a few days ago and finally got around to using it this afternoon.

This card fits into the Challenge at:

(I hope you don't mind but I moved the placement of the Sentiment, It wouldn't fit otherwise. Hope it's okay!)
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - 3 OF A KIND
(3 Papers)



RECIPE:
Magnolia Fall Kit
Magnolia Sentiment
Basic Grey Papers
Cuttlebug ' Script' Embossing Folder
Prima Flowers & Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Dew Drops & Ribbon from Stash

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend,
Happy Crafting!
xxx

13 comments:

Mel said...

Oh this is stunning petal!
I so love the wee image, reminds me of a gorjuss wee christmas angel!
Hugs Melly xxx

carrie-lee said...

A beautiful card xxxx

Zoe said...

Really lovely x

Camilla said...

What a stunning card!! You have made flying Tilda alive!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Bernd said...

Very nice Card . Totally pretty Colors .

best greetings from austria , hugs bernd

Manna said...

So beautiful!
Love your colours and that cute image.
Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.
Hugs, Minnamanna (GDT)

Annie said...

a pretty card with cutie miss tilda!
hugs, annie x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kylie said...

Sooo pretty! I love the cool pastels for Christmas! Gorgoeus take on the sketch too.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Stampin'Piper said...

Nat, your card is beautiful! Love the colours!

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!

big Hugs Tanja

Debbie Pamment said...

This was the first sketch I've ever done. Thanx sooo much for doing such a beautiful job with it and joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Jane said...

gorgeous card! beautiful colours and colouring! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

Kruemel said...

What a cute card! Love Flying Tilda with the soft green and purple!

Thanks for following this week´s sketch at MDUC!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel