30/11/2010

Everybody Art - Gingerbread Time!

Good Morning!
This week at EVERYBODY ART we have the theme of Gingerbread Time!
I was a litte bit stuck with this when I first saw the theme but after a little thinking I had a little brainwave.
I decided to make a Gingerbread Man Gift Tag.

This also fits the Challenges at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP - LET IT SNOW!
(I have added some Snowflakes)
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - CHRISTMAS ... BUT NOT A CARD!




RECIPE:
Gingerbread Tilda Stamp
Circular Sentiment from Happy Daze
Brown Cardstock
Magnolia Paper
Organza Ribbon from Hobbycraft
Snowflake Punches
Stickles
Adhesive Pearl & Red Dew Drops

Incase you are interested here is a piccie of the rest of the Gingerbread Men I made ... I did keep some plain as my Dad likes to eat them with Cheese.


After making the Gingerbread Men I got a bit of a cooking bug so I also ended up making some Triple Choc Chip Cookies & Coffee Kisses Biscuits aswell! lol




I found it rather cosy baking all this with the Snow falling outside! lol
Don't forget to pop by tomorrow for a new Challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Nat and those gingerbread men and cookies look yummy.
luv
Debby

tilly said...

OOOOOOO the tag is great, but I could just eat all your baking, I love cooking in the winter-time, tastes better somehow !
Tilly x

Mephisto said...

WOW !!!!
This is really great!
looks wonderful!

Hugs
Domi

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carrie-lee said...

ooooh delicious!