13/12/2010

Things Really Do Happen In Three's!

Good Morning!
I don't have a card to share with you today but I do have yet more news!
This proves to me that things really do happen in three's lol
First I was a winner on the Bunny Zoes Blog Hop, then I found out I was a Runner Up in the Simply Cards & Papercraft Card Maker of the Year Competition and now I have won last weeks Challenge at Sketch Saturday!

I think that's three great christmas presents rolled into one! lol


Don't forget to pop by tomorrow for the new Challenge at Everybody Art!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

UPDATED TO ADD:
My Magnolia Winter Kit 2010 has just popped through my door! I can't wait to have a play lol xxx

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Congratulations. You deserve it all
Well done. Luv CHRISSYxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations Nat
Well done,well deserved,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

carrie-lee said...

Wow a triple congrats xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Natalie.

Hugs Riet.x

Kath Stewart said...

hugs congrats on runner up in SC& P Card Designer of the Year...your cards are gorgeous....kath xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Congratulations Nat - Mary xx