12/12/2010

Tilda Decorating The Tree!

Good Morning!
I made this card on Friday as I've had this image lying around on my desk for ages waiting to be coloured in and finally got around to doing so.

This card fits the Challenge at:

JUST MAGNOLIA - CHRISTMAS CARD


I have added some PaperMania Adhesive Gem Dots to the Christmas Tree in White & Blue to look like Christmas Lights.
Yet again I have also done my technique with the Cuttlebug Snowflakes and Embossed Paper. Unlike yesterday I used Holographic Embossing Powder instead of Silver Pearl.


RECIPE:
Magnolia 'Tilda Decorating Tree' & 'Christmas Tree' Stamps
Sentiment from Happy Daze
Magnolia Paper
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder & Snowflake Die
Stickles
Acetate
Twinklets
Ribbon from Stash
Dew Drops

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

3 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Super cute card Nat, love it!

Liz x

Aunty Sue said...

This is stunning card love the added dots on the tree.

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card - your snowflake is gorgeous and love the dew drops :) Elizabeth x