21/01/2011

For Any Of You Lovely People ...

Good Morning!
Thank you for all the lovely comments on my Calendar, Im glad you all liked it and that it didn't end up in the bin after all lol I'd just like to quickly mention that I have put the card I made for this weeks ASFOS Challenge up for sale on ebay:


So if your interested click HERE for the link :)

Also I have some Sugar Nellie Rubber Stamps for Sale which need a new home so if you are interested there is a link in my sidebar and up above.

Thanks for Popping By & Don't forget to come by tomorrow for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

3 comments:

tilly said...

a beautiful card and just love this Tilda
Tilly x

Macpurp said...

so pretty!
lots of love to you and the pups!
love teen & co xx

stephanne said...

Ooooh, I sure do love this image and the colours you've used with her are gorgeous, so soft and dreamy!!
hugs, stephanne