28/04/2011

Lucky Me!

Good Evening!
I just wanted to pop by and say a big thank you to those of you that took time out to e-mail me letting me know I had won this gorgeous candy off Bev!
I can't wait to receive it and have a good play ...


Also I hope you can pop by this weekend as not only is there the new Challenge at PBSC on saturday ... here is a little sneak peek of what I have made for it ...


But on the Sunday I shall be celebrating my 3rd Blogversary with a little Candy for all you lovely followers !!!

Speak to you soon and to those of you watching the Royal Wedding tomorrow I hope you enjoy it, I'm rather looking forward to it!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Congratulations on your win...wow!! lovely roses there.
I get to see the wedding too...and early in the evening, really looking forward to it.
Luv CHRISSYxx

tilly said...

wow, well done......... I have the alarm on and will be sitting down all day to watch, just as I did with Diana.... she would have been soooo proud of her Sons!
Tilly

MagsB said...

Congrats! And yes, I'll be watching the wedding, too, I love a bit of pomp and circumstance!

luv, Mags x