01/06/2011

Creative Inspirations - Cute Bears / Animals ONLY!

Good Morning!
Today I thought that I would share with you some photo's of my Crafty Space aswell as my C.I Card as it has been quite a while since I have and it's had a bit of a jiggle around! Still not happy with where everything is so I'm sure it will get moved about it again lol ...

Anyway before I show you it's time for a new Challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS! This week we want to see Cute Bears / Animals Only on your work!

This card fits the Challenges at:
STAMP SOMETHING - SOMETHING SENTIMENTAL




RECIPE:

LOTV Stamp & Sentiment
Magnolia Papers
Paper Lace Doily
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Magnolia & Joanna Sheen
Glimmer Mist, Twinklets, Dew Drops & Ribbons from Stash
Cutlery Embellies also from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

2 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Natalie,
Great card,love the sweet image and gorgeous papers and embellies
Have a lovely evening :) xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Nat, fabulous bear image.
luv
Debby