13/06/2011

Im Back!

Good Evening!
I am so sorry I have been missing since last wednesday's I have been having various Laptop problems and been super busy but don't worry I am back now :) I thought that as an apology I would share some piccies of parts of my crafty space as I have had a bit of a shuffle around!

Here is a little part of my workspace, as you can see I love my Flowers! lol


My various Shimmer Sprays, Paints, punches and Handmade Calendar I made for myself last year are kept on these shelves.


Lastly a quick peek of one of the shelves where I have a Tilda Picture Frame & Purple Tilda Card I made myself along with 3 lovely creations from crafters I have been sent.


Well that's all for today, Don't forget to pop by tomorrow!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

3 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Good to see you back x
Lots of people have been having problems with their laptop or pc!!!!

Your crafting space looks lush, mine is on the dining table Lol

I need one of my kids to fly the nest before I get my own crafting room!

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

tilly said...

How tidy is this, I could not show you mine lol
Tilly

Vee said...

Hi Natalie, we had a tidy up at the same time..lol your space looking great, all nice and tidy. Some pics on my blog of my new space.
xx Vee