25/06/2011

PBSC - Stitch It Up!

Good Morning!
I am so glad to be back again this Saturday after missing my past 2 cards for PBSC. So without further ado here is what I have for you today! This week's Challenge at PBSC is Stitch It Up! I haven't got around to buying myself a sewing machine yet so I had to do a little bit of faux around the edges of my backing paper.
I didn't think this card needed any flower embellishments so just added a few extra Dew Drops, i think it worked :)

This card fits the Challenges at:
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - HERE COMES THE SUN
CUPCAKE CRAFT - SKETCH



RECIPE:
PB Stamp
Sentiment by Cat's Life Press
Basic Grey Paper
Cuttlebug 'Snow' Embossing Folder
Ribbon & Dew Drops from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Have A Good Weekend!
xxx

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

So elegant, and so pretty, a lovely card, just right.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

Fab card Nat - love the vibrant colours!
Helen x

Joey said...

Very elegant card Nat, lovely colours too. Joey x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, you've done a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

allex said...

What a pretty card Nat, the colours are beautiful and, I think you made the right decision with the flowers !!!

Hugs, Sandra xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card and a brilliant interpretation of our sketch challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Poppit said...

Very pretty. Great take on our challenge - thanks for joining us over at Cupcake this week. x

Macpurp said...

very pretty, love the colours , suit the image very well.

hugs
Teen xx

Kelly Latevola said...

Simply stunning! I love the colors you chose :) Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly!