09/02/2012

Better Late Than Never!

Good Morning!
I don't have a card to share with you today but I just had to share you with you this news which I think you will find rather amusing! lol I subscribed to one of the crafting magazines I read around 2 years ago which offered a subscription gift .... well guess when the gift arrived .... LAST WEEK! lol
A set of yummy 'The Snowman' goodies! I'm so glad it finally turned up as when I was younger it never felt like Christmas unless I had watched The Snowman cartoon, to be honest I still feel the same way now! lol


I guess the phrase is better late than never! lol

Also don't forget that the cards I am selling over on ebay are ENDING THIS AFTERNOON incase anybody wanted any :)


Lastly efore I go there is a new challenge over at CHARISMA CARDZ which is Things with Wings this week!
Thanks for popping by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

4 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Woah what a great freebie for subscribing!! Love all of the snowmen :) Can't believe it took 2 years to arrive though! haha

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun little package. I can't believe it took 2 years for you to get it. Lol.

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Boy I bet that was a shock. Did they give you any reason for the 'delay', though you can't really call 2years a delay!!
Your love of The Snowman, will definitely make this christmas' crafting very enjoyable indeed.
All the best Linda

annies place said...

Enjoy your goodies, as you say never say never, we always watched it too, got 2 videos, but no player now LOL
Ann x