03/02/2012

Valentine's Cards For Sale!

Good Morning!
Just popping by to let you know that I have put some more cards for sale over on ebay and this time they all have a valentine's theme ! I wasn't actually going to sell any of these but I had a look through the cards I had stashed away yesterday and decided it would be better to sell them to someone who could use & appreciate them instead of being stuck in a box! Here is a look at the cards I am selling, the first of which is an Easel card :) Just click the ebay logo for a better look!







Thanks for having a look!
Don't forget to pop by tomorrow for a new challenge over at PBSC!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

2 comments:

Karla said...

I love this card and the image! Very cute!

Lee said...

All Stunning Natalie sure you will sell them no prob.love the last one.xx