03/03/2012

PBSC - Case It ... Domi!

Good Morning!
Millie is home with us :) She is still poorly but a lot perkier than before and has quite an amount of medication to take! lol She has to go for another blood test on Monday which will see if she's improving so hopefully that'l go well too!

Also the Rubber Stamps & Cards I have for sale over on ebay are ending this afternoon and tomorrow so if you want any of them you better be quick! lol



Today at PBSC our challenge is Case It and this month it is Domi's turn!
Here is her gorgeous card:


Now here is my take on it, it was a birthday card for my Dad.

This fits the challenges at:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
PAPER SUNDAES - CIRCLES
COLOUR CREATE - BLACK, GREY, WHITE & YELLOW



COPIC CIAO MAKERS - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, R11, R20, Y21


INGREDIENTS:
The silver paper and black ribbon were found in my stash.



Enjoy your weekend!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

8 comments:

nessy said...

oh what fun!!! fantastic card ~just love it!!
vanessa xx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Natalie,
I am so please to hear that Millie is back home with you, I am sure that will help to lift her spirits. I will be thinking of you all and hope she is stronger very soon.
I love your Case card, such a cute image and I love the colours, a little bit different.
Have a good weekend Linda

Sabrina said...

I just love those Penny Black Hedgehog stamps! I have a few myself. Great take on the colours, and I think your Dad will love this card. Beautifully coloured! Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. :)

Helen said...

Fab card Nat...that hedgie looks so cool on his bike! lol
Helen x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

That's brilliant Nat! What a super-cool card. Loving the biker hedgie and all your details are perfect!
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Berry said...

Great casing Nat! So glad to hear millie is at home with you hugs rebekah xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant Nat.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Mina said...

fabulous card Natalie...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx