09/04/2012

Happy Easter!

Good Afternoon!
I just wanted to pop by and wish you all a very 
HAPPY EASTER! 


I hope you all got lots of yummy Easter Eggs :)
I spent most of my Easter break stuck in bed with a cold and then to top it off I had an allergic reaction to some medicine yesterday! Not exactly a great way to spend the day lol Luckily I am feeling better today so I am just about to go make my card for tomorrow's Papertake Weekly challenge!

I have had a clear out recently and popped a few items on EBAY FOR SALE which consists of some gorgeous WOJ & Sugar Nellie Stamps and some hand-made cards I have made ...



There's lots more so if you fancy a peek just click this banner:


Enjoy the rest of your Easter holiday!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, all the best to you, Ira x

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Great card

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Natalie,
Sorry to hear you have been so rough but glad you are on the mend.
A belated Happy Easter to you and yours too.
We had a family dinner on sunday and then today I visited my 2nd sun and his family to take them their Easter baskets. We had great fun.
Take care of yourself. Look forward to seeing your next card.
Hugs Linda x
ps I have my blog up and running at last. I am very much the novice, but I am getting there.