05/06/2012

Papertake Weekly, Tags & Goodies For Sale!

Good Morning!
This week at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY we have the challenge of Anything Goes! We also have the option of making a card for a Male / Father's Day card. I decided not to opt for this and make something completely different instead! You may remember that I mentioned I was going to try the following article from a back issue of Craft Stamper ...


Well I have my version to share with you today!
I don't have all the ink pads ... yet ... so I think its great seeing that it's on a book ring as you can add as your collection grows. I have put the limited edition colours after Black Soot.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - ANYTHING GOES
CRAFTY CARDMAKERS - DISTRESS IT
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
PENNY BLACK @ ALLSORTS - FAVOURITE THINGS
(Distress Inks!)


The front cover is made from Mount board covered in Design Paper. I then altered the cover with Distress Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Stamping & Embellishments. I coloured the printed label in Antique Linen.



Each 'Swatch' is made of 3 pieces of card stuck together.
The top square is created by swiping the ink pad over the top, second by using Spritz & Flick and the last with Stamping. I stamped the Flourish design in 3 different angles to vary the design throughout the swatches. The colour labels are from the Ranger Website. Unfortunately though they haven't added the Spring Ltd Colours yet to the list!



I would also like to share with you some more Tags that I have made from the Creative Chemistry Class! I thought Id pop them here instead of creating another post! These are from the lessons on Day 7 using Embossing Powders.

I'd like to enter these into the following challenges:
CUPCAKE CRAFT - TAG, YOU'RE IT!

NOSTALGIC BATIK, RUSTED ENAMEL & DISTRESS POWDER




You can find individual photo's of these on my FACEBOOK PAGE.

Before I go Id just like to mention that not only do I have CARDS FOR SALE over on ebay ...


 I also have some CRAFT ITEMS FOR SALE! ...


I do hope you can check them out as they need to go to a home where they will be used instead of gathering dust here hehe!


Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

15 comments:

Helen said...

This is fab Nat - a beautiful project...and useful too! May have to make myself one of these! lol
Helen x

TAM said...

Brilliant project - I completed mine a little while ago but now have to add the spring limited edition pads. Must admit it was especially great when I was still collecting the set as I would just pop it in my bag and could check which colours I'd already got.
Loving your tags as well

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Nat! Gorgeous distressing and I really love the details :)

Sue said...

this is fabulous, so beautifully made.
gorgeous tags too

Sue

Melissa Bove said...

Awesome! Such a great idea! I love it!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

cebelica said...

Very beautiful!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous project Nat !! You are putting me to shame ,, I still have to start !! :-)
Well done you !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mynn xx said...

What a fabulous idea--and so gorgeously executed!!! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :O)

Feebsy said...

I was thinking of creating one of these swatches myself, you've made a beautiful set and your tags are lovely too.

Thanks for joining in with my Distress It! challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, such a beautiful project! Love it.

hugs Bine

Liza said...

A great idea to show all your DI colours, fab tags too. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Crafteezee said...

Very cool. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x

Faye said...

This swatch book is a brilliant idea and beautifully executed too. Thanks so much for sharing at our Tag Challenge at Cupcake. xx

Tracy said...

Fabulous project, I love it. thanks for joining Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful project. Thank you for joining in the fun at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x