09/08/2012

12 Tags of 2012 ... August!

Good Morning!
Look what I finally managed to get my hands on yesterday ...
I had been wanting this die for ages and finally managed to get the amount I needed for it earlier this week!
I shall be sharing something tomorrow with you that uses it ;)
Today I have my take on Tim Holtz's August Tag! I was absolutely stumped when I first saw the tag as I don't really have anything that he had used on his so 'improvise' was definitely the word when it came to creating my tag!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
TIM HOLTZ - 12 TAGS OF 2012 ... AUGUST
CC2 - PERFECT PEARLS MIST
(I used a mist that I created for the Tim Holtz C.Chemistry Class using Gold Perfect Pearls Powder & Distress Ink)
SIMON SAYS STAMP & SHOW  - PAINT IT UP!
(I have used Paint Dabber on the top right embossed part)
(RIBBON, FREE, BLOOMS)
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - TAG YOU'RE IT

As you can see I am definitely hooked on using Distress Stains to colour my Seam Binding Ribbon!




INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz 'Papillon' Stamp Set
PB Sentiment Stamp from T-Set '...Wishes'
Tim Holtz Texture Fades Die
Cuttlebug 'Script' Embossing Folder
Flowers from WOC
Tim Holtz Trinket Pin & Muse Token
Birdcage Charm from J&C Creations
Ribbon, Twinklets & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
Emboss Pad
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Stains - Bundled Sage & Vintage Photo
Distress Inks - Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

19 comments:

rachel said...

stunning tag Natalie - absolutely beautiful xx

Sue said...

This really is stunning Natalie, I love the colours and all the wonderful detailing.

Hugs Sue

Riet said...

So gorgeous tag.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

This is truly stunning Natalie, xx

Unknown said...

wow, gorgeous tag! Really pretty :)

Candy C said...

Your tag is beautiful! I love the book covers texture fade that you've used for part of your embossing. It's beautifully done. Love Tim's butterflies and the script embossing at the top. Those flowers are gorgeous, too! Thanks for sharing your beautiful tag with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Unknown said...

Love your take on Tim's August challenge - beautiful! Jealous of your new alphabet die, I'm hoping for one for Christmas - have fun with it!!
hugs from your newest follower
Lorna
:)

rosie said...

gorgeous tag Natalie. love the detail and colour x

Bonnie said...

Love all the elements! That Papillon set is the best....I just got mine and have used it in every card since!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow Nat! Simply amazing! Your tags are always so great and I love the details you pop on :)

Sharon said...

Gorgeous tag with the TH goodies. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

Words and Pictures said...

Great take on the TH tag, love the fresh sunshiny colours, and I think your improvisation with materials has worked a treat!
Alison x

lolita cardenas c. said...

oh! adoro ese alfabeto me muero por tenerlo!
Su etiqueta es preciosa muy ingeniosa me encanta!

Anonymous said...

so completely gorgeous! The Simon Says Stamp & Show design team thanks you for participating in this week's challenge! - Ashli

Barb Cady said...

Beautiful tag, I love your take on it and the image you have used. x

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Beautiful work.

Unknown said...

Nice job with this month's Tim tag, like your tag...

Mandy said...

Oooh Nat this is absolutely gorgeous hunny, so many lovely details to look at and I love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Kate Yetter said...

This is one gorgeous tag! I love the sparkley flowers and the beautiful embossing!