01/08/2012

Creative Inspirations - In The Garden!

Good Morning!
This week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we have the challenge of In The Garden! Our new sponsor for this challenge has provided the team with the chance to use their own gorgeous stamps for their creations! Unfortunately though not all of the other Teamies stamps arrived on time but luckily mine did :)
I have coloured the image with a combination of Distress Inks & Markers.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SKETCH SATURDAY - SKETCH





INGREDIENTS -
Flower Stamp by Flonz
Sentiment by Magnolia
Papers were a Free Gift with a Magazine
Flowers from WOC
MS Doily Lace Edge Punch
Paper Doily, Ribbon & Twinklets from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick & Shaded Lilac
Distress Markers - Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Tumbled Glass & Peeled Paint

Thanks for popping by today, I can't wait for tomorrow as it will be my day off and then on Friday I finish ... Wahoo!!!!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Monika Reeck said...

oh Dear I love your coloring ...so adorable and the flowers are all beautiful..BEAUTIFULLY DONE...

I never know that is ranger distress marker....is it like a normal copic marker?I am currious...

Sue said...

such a beautiful card, I love the image and the colours are gorgeous

Sue

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creation love the design and colours...

Sorry haven't been to visit sooner but now trying to catch up! Big hugs Jo xxx

rachel said...

beautiful work Matalie - really pretty xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh just stunning as always. Loving all of those beautiful details and the lovely colouring :)

Macpurp said...

beautiful!
Love Teen x