14/08/2012

Papertake Weekly - Spots & Stripes!

Good Morning!
Time is something I have very little of at the moment so apologies for not having anything to share yesterday. I shall be starting a full-time job next Monday in a local Marzipan Factory and I am also busy looking at places for me and my boyfriend to rent ... so as you can guess I'm pretty busy! lol

Today's card is for our new challenge over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY which is Spot's & Stripes! I am not overly keen on this card but I didn't have the time to change it so let's hope it grows on me lol

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
ALLSORTS - GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES
(RIBBON, FREE, BLOOMS)
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - MONOCHROMATIC
(RIBBON, PEARLS, IMAGE)





INGREDIENTS -
PB Stamp
Magnolia Papers
Flowers from WOC
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Twinklets & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Fired Brick

Thanks for popping by, fingers crossed I shall have something to share tomorrow but if I don't have time I apologise now :)
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

14 comments:

Sharon said...

Congratulations on your job and good luck with the flat hunting. I don't know why your unhappy with your card, I think its gorgeous. The colours and the flowers look fab.
Love Sharon. x

The Craft Bucket said...

Good luck with the job, sounds yummy! Jane x

rachel said...

lovely card Nat - and good luck with the house hunting and new job xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Congrats on your new job nat! Does that mean you get to eat lots of yummy marzipan? ;) Love your gorgeous card....beautiful reds and those flowers are scrummy :)

Nicola said...

Gorgeous creation using beautiful colours and love the sentiment as the focus!
Thanks for going round in circles with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Natalie, I love the colours and the layout and detailing are fabulous.
Good luck with the new job.

hugs Sue

Sarah said...

Good Luck in your new job Nat! Fabulous card it looks great to me!
Enjoy the rest of your day!

Sarah x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pia S said...

This is a gorgeous birthday card! Love the striped paper and the distressed look. The sentiment and flowers are really decorative.

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations on your new Jov Natalie and good flat hunting hopefully you will see something soon, your card is gorgeous that Distressed ink used is gorgeous too! so beautifully present with a beautiful glittered rose its stunning xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Natalie :-) the papers and embellies are lovely ,,,, very beautiful and stylish :-)

Good Luck with your new job and with the flat hunting :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Nat your card is absolutely gorgeous hunny, I can't see why you aren't happy with it hun. I love the colours you've used and that sentiment stamp is lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty. Love the fabulous layers, the flowers... a wonderful desing. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. Good luck with your new job!

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wow, this is stunning. I love the colors and so much to study, great details. Love the pearls in uper left corner.
Thansk for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn