24/09/2012

Exciting News + J&C Creations - Distress Stains!

Good Morning!
This week the Design Team over at J&C CREATIONS are focusing on Distress Stains! For my first creation this week I have made this tag which I used Distress Stains to create the background. However before I get onto it I would like to share some exciting news with you all !!! Some of you may be familiar with the GREAT NORTHERN PAPERCRAFTS EXTRAVAGANZA which is a fantastic craft show held in Harrogate twice a year. Well the next show is next Saturday 6th of October (which also happens to be my 22nd birthday) and instead of just being a visitor this time I shall be demonstrating on a stand!!!


I have been asked by J&C CREATIONS to help on their stall and demonstrate a few throughout the day which I am super excited about! This is the first time I shall be doing something like this so I am also rather nervous so if any of you are also going it'd be great if you could pop by and say hi :) I shall be there on the Saturday and another DT member on the Sunday :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
THE RIBBON GIRLS - COLOUR CHALLENGE
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - DISTRESSING
SIMON SAYS STAMP - EMBOSS IT 
(I have used Clear Embossing Powder on the Butterfly Stamped Image)





INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz Stamp Set 'Papillon'
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Gem Clip
Paper Flowers from WOC
Butterfly Charms, Seam Binding Ribbon & Pink Dew Drops

Clear Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
(I forgot to add the Picket Fence Distress Stain to the photo, oops!)
Distress Stains - Bundled Sage, Worn Lipstick, Crushed Olive & Picket Fence
Distress Inks - Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick & Peeled Paint


Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

rachel said...

beautiful work Nat - I'll pop by and say hello in Harrogate! Good for you!!! Hugs Rachel xx

Sandra H said...

Congrat's Nat on your Demonstrating stand you'll do them proud your nerves will disappear enjoy what you do best, and this is brilliant as always your distressing is stunning xx

Sue said...

this is stunning Nat. I love the wonderful colours.
Congrats on your demo spot, I hope you have fun. Unfortunately I live too far away to visit you!

hugs Sue

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous colours, love your tag and wow, well done you - hope you have a great time demonstrating - I can't come to the Harrogate show this year. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl pink and green challenge, Mary G x

Wendy said...

WOW! Stunning tag Nat, love the gorgeous colours.
Congrats on your demonstrating...sure you will have lots of fun.
Wendy xx

Sharon said...

You have such a talent with these tags Nat. This is stunning.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lisa Carroll said...

Your tag is stunning! Gorgeous colors, and I LOVE that embossed butterfly! :) Thanks so much for playing along in the 'Emboss It!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo