20/12/2012

Charisma Cardz - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!

Good Morning!
I hate to go on about it ... but even more goodies turned up for me yesterday! The goodies that I chose with my Ribbon Girl Prize and some Clear Dew Drops ..... needless to say I won;t be running out of them in a while! lol

 


Onto today's card it is for our brand new challenge at CHARISMA CARDZ which is Santa Claus Is Coming To Town! So we would like to see Santa on your creations!
I have used Holographic Embossing Powder on my Stamped Image to give it more of a Christmassy Sparkle, however it doesn't show well in pictures but you can just see it in one of the close-up photo's.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - MERRY CHRISTMAS!
SKETCH & STASH - SKETCH
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - CELEBRATION





INGREDIENTS -
PB Stamp
Sentiment Stamp by Happy Daze
Papermania Papers
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die
Flowers and Corner Embellishment from WOC
Holographic Embossing Powder
Stickles - Frosted Lace
Cheesecloth, Seam Binding Ribbon, Twinklets Glitter & Dew Drops from my stash
Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Fired Brick

Yesterday I also managed to get some more baking done and tried making Chelsea Buns for the first time!
I don't it went exactly to plan but they taste good, so not bad for a first attempt!

 


Thanks for popping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

8 comments:

Caroline said...

I love chelsea buns they look gorgeous and your card is as always beautiful. Have a Happy Christmas and all the best for 2013. Caroline xxx

Gem said...

beautiful card hun, thanks for all your hard work being on Team Gem this year, your cards are always stunning!! have a FAB Christmas :) Gem xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and the fab layout and colours.
Love chelsea buns too, and your look yummy!
Happy Christmas
Lorraine x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous!! I love the embossing and the lovely layout. Those goodies look so yummy too!! Wishing you a very merry christmas xx

Lisa Carroll said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the image stamped in red like that.. such a simple idea, but it adds such 'WOW'! Very elegant. :)Thank you for playing along with our "Merry Christmas" challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xox

Sandra H said...

Hi Natalie, Many congratulations on your win and l'm not surprised your getting lots of goodies your creations are totally stunning your so creative and inspiring like your card its stunning x

rachel said...

wow you're goodies look fab hun - you enjoy them!!!! Sorry about the spammers and glad you didn't fall for it xx

~@ngie~ said...

hey Nat.... fabulous card as always darl... unfortunately the creator of our sketch cant see how you have followed the sketch they have provided... your card doesn't seem to match the sketch... dya wanna make sure you are following the right sketch darl pleez... I know its easy enuff to mistake an old post as the newer one's especially when divvies like me post late LOL... I would hate for ya to miss the chance of entering & winning our challenge... hope ya understand me leaving ya this message darl.... have a fantastic Christmas & New Year :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

love n hugz Angie xXx