25/12/2012

My Favourite 5 Christmas Cards of 2012!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
I hope you are having a fantastic day and have got lots of lovely prezzies! For those of you that are like me and will no doubt still be popping on the computer I thought I would share my favourite 5 Christmas Cards that I have made this year! I will also be sharing my favourite non-Christmas cards on New Years Eve.
My friend Debby is also doing this, in-fact it was her that first gave me the idea to do this a couple of years ago! This year she is also offering some yummy candy until the 31st December for those who also join in!
So let's get started ....

I'm starting with this card as I don't usually like using scenery stamps as the main image, however I love how this one turned out! There is a link to the original post HERE.


I chose this card for my next choice as I love the vintage feel and the style of sentiment.
There is a link to the original post HERE


This card is the most recent that I have chosen, however I love how the stamps worked so well with the snowflake design, resulting in a quick and easy card that looks like it took a lot longer!
There is a link to the original post HERE.


I haven't used my Magnolia Character Stamps as much as usual this year, but I still love them and the thing I love most about this card is that she works so well with the white on white colour scheme, another thing I love. There is a link to the original post HERE.


I chose this for my last card as I love the elegant touch the stamp brings to it.
You can find a link to the original card HERE.


Before I go and leave you to enjoy the rest of your day I thought I would share a photo of the finished Christmas Cake ... seeing as I have shared photo's of it since I began making it! I have also made  Christmas Chocolate Log that you may recognise off the Christmas Bake Off Programme, I'l admit now that it isn't very photogenic! lol



MERRY CHRISTMAS!
XXX

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous cards and scrummy cakes .. Merry Christmas to you and yours
Lisa x

Caroline said...

Merry Christmas Nat gorgeous cards. I look forward to receiving my piece of Yule log in the post LOL xxx

rachel said...

fabulous cards Nat - and the cooking looks rilliant too! Happy Christmas hun! Hugs Rachel xx

heidy said...

What a fabolous colection of cards and those cakes looks yummy!!
Hugs Heidy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards and your cakes look scrummy :-) S x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
Yummy cards too.
luv
Debby

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous cards and scrummy looking cakes too!