09/01/2013

Creative Inspirations - Colour Swatch Challenge!

Good Morning!
Thanks to my blogging friend Debby making me aware I spotted this yesterday ... 
I was chuffed to bits to see that Penny Black Inc had chosen one of my cards to share on their Facebook page :)


I also discovered that one of my cards was picked for the DT's Top Picks over at Sketchy Challenges
So big smiles all around! lol


I'm back today with our 2nd challenge of the new year over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS which is a Colour Swatch Challenge! You can use all or just a few of the colours, it is up to you!
However you cannot use any other colours except for if you are colouring in Hair / Skin.


This week's prize is from FLONZ CRAFT which is a $20 STORE VOUCHER
I have also used one of their own rubber stamps on today's card.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - ANYTHING GOES
SKETCH & STASH - SKETCH





INGREDIENTS -
Floral Stamp by Flonz Craft
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
LOTV Nitwit Papers 'Petal Fresh'
Flowers & Paper Doily from WOC
Liquid Pearls - Platinum Pearl
Cheesecloth, Seam Binding Ribbon, Metal Flower Charm, Twinklets Glitter & Dew Drops


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Stain - Antique Linen
Distress Markers - Peeled Paint, Antique Linen & Weathered Wood

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats on your recent successes with your stunning cards Natalie
Your card today is wonderful, I love the colours and gorgeous detailing
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Congratulations Nat. Gorgeous card I love the flowers and pretty colour scheme.

Krafty Kows said...

Wow well done. Stunning card. Jeanette

rachel said...

well done on all your featured cards Nat - and today's is just lovely too xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful card today Nat love the colours and the flowers. Alison xxx

Tess Ekwall said...

wow!! this one is just lovely!! the colours are perfekt!! and a big congrats to the top pick, your worth it!! hugs, tess.

Ally said...

what a lovely creation and wonderful take on Janet's sketch! Looks fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
xx, Alessandra