06/05/2013

J&C Creations - Home Decor!

Good Morning!
I hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday, I almost didn't have anything to share with you today as I keep thinking we are a day behind! lol Before I start can I say thank you to those of you that manage to leave a comment on my posts each day, they really are lovely to read and I really do appreciate them. I haven't been able to repay the favour as much as I would like to what with being busy at work and in my greenhouse but I shall hopefully be back on track soon, along with some photo's of the plants in question if anyone is interested!

It's the start of a brand new theme this week of Home Decor at the J&C CREATIONS BLOG! We wanted to share something this week that would give those of you who wanted to try something a little different to card / tag making some ideas. To kick start this off I have come up with a way of using a blank Plant Pot to create a handy scissor and pen pot! You can find a step by step guide on how I made this over on the main blog HERE.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
COUNTRY VIEW CRAFTS - HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW



INGREDIENTS -
Teracotta Plant Pot
White Gesso Paint
Heartfelt Creations 'Tattered Blossoms' Stamp Set
Flowers
Ribbon & Flower Charm
Ranger Glossy Accents & Liquid Pearls - Lavender Lace


INKS USED -
Distress Paint - Broken China, Mowed Lawn & Seedless Preserves

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A fab idea and so beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month. Chris xxx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Natalie this is simply stunning xx

Fabrik ETC said...

So informative things are provided here,I really happy to read this post,I was just imagine about it and you provided me the correct information
Upholstery