11/05/2013

J&C Creations - Pretty As A Picture!

Good Morning!
On Monday I shared a decorated plant pot that could be used a scissor / pen holder and today I have altered a blank frame for this week's theme of Home Decor at the J&C CREATIONS BLOG! I started the frame off the same way as pot by painting it all with white Gesso paint.


I then swiped Distress Paint in the inner squares of the frame, sprayed with water and tilted to help spread the colour.


Once dry I stamped some designs in Archival Ink in the centre of the squares.


 I then added a strip of tissue tape across the bottom edge.


I finished the frame off by embellishing with an assortment of flowers and dew drops.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
COUNTRY VIEW CRAFTS - HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW



INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz Stamps
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tissue Tape
Flowers & Dew Drops
Ranger Glossy Accents & White Gesso Paint


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Paint - Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet & Picked Raspberry

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Riet said...

This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda Palmer said...

This is beautiful, love the colors and the black stamping. Great idea!

rachel said...

such a lovely piece nat xx

Unknown said...

How pretty this is! Love the images and the colours. Thank you for sharing it with us this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx