11/07/2013

Charisma Cardz - No Design Papers!

Good Morning!
No your eyes are not deceiving you, I do have another Magnolia card to share today lol I treated myself to a few of the newer stamps last week and had a good play with them all last weekend! This week's challenge at CHARISMA CARDZ is No Design Papers! The first idea that popped into my head when I saw this theme was to make another Clean & Simple card but this time with some added flowers!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
TILDA'S TOWN - SUMMER FUN
ALLSORTS - FAVOURITE THINGS
(Magnolia's are my favourite stamps)



INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia 'Binding Flowers' Stamp
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Dew Drops, Glitter, Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, Y21 & YG63

Before I go have a look at what the Postman delivered over the past week .... I may of had a "little" splurge!




Like I said, just a "little" splurge! lol
Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

12 comments:

Wendy L said...

Very Pretty Natalie and you are naughty buying all those goodies, but aren,t we all. xxx

tilly said...

Oh WOW, how cute does she look on a CAS card, I love it, and HOW much did you spend ?? lol
Tilly

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Kylie said...

Stunning card! i love the CAS style.
Hugs Kylie

CraftyNatalie said...

This is a beautiful card, I wish I could do simple as well as you do.

Natalie

Sandra H said...

Wow Natalie your post man brought you some amazing and wonderful goodies enjoy!! So beautiful is your card as always your images are stunning as is the layout too and gorgeous embellis used xx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Nat - enjoy your splurge xx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Natalie and we all need a little spend now and then x Susan x

Rene said...

Enjoy your splurge!!!!
Your card is gorgeous! Love the blue shadow around her and all those flowers! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing card with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck and I hope to see you back tomorrow for another challenge!
Rene :D

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat gorgeous card love the Tilda image and such a simple but elegant card. Love Alison xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Natalie. The image looks fab and I love the cas design.
Just a little spend then!!lol
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

so charmed! Gorgeous tilda coloring! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!