05/07/2013

MMCS - Pre - Coloured Toppers / Images!

Good Morning!
As you will have noticed from the title this week we have the fabulous theme of using Pre- Coloured Topers / Images on our creations over at the MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP BLOG
However due to my very naughty postman not delivering what I needed to join in on time unfortunately I couldn't join in with this! 

So today my first card for them was simply made with the theme of Anything Goes! I've also created something with a very Clean & Simple style so it is super easy and quick to make!
I tried to make my card using brands mentioned on the Shops website seeing I didn't have anything, they are Hero Arts and HobbyArt.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
INKY CHICKS - ANYTHING GOES



INGREDIENTS -
'Feathers' Stamp Set by Hero Arts 
'Birthday Collection' Stamp Set by HobbyArt
Dew Drops


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Coffee

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is such a gorgeous CAS card Nat. Love it.
Hugs Sharon x

rachel said...

Love this Nat - It looks brilliant xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant card Nat love the simplicity of this, stunning. Love Alison xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x