24/08/2013

Operation: Re-arrange!

Good Morning!
For the past week I had been debating about swapping the position of my small and tall bookcases around in the Craft Room. The reason I was debating was simply because I was bored of the layout, even though I have only been in this 6 months! lol However knowing me I couldn't just swap them over,I have to swap the arrangement of everything that goes on it. So today I shall be thoroughly enjoying re-organising this lot!





Of course I will be sharing the finished result with you all tomorrow. But for now I'l leave you with a couple of snaps from the garden.





 I hope you all have a fun weekend planned!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

kay said...

Have fun Natalie,I enjoy organising my craft room more than any other room in the house,x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful flowers Nat and of course can't wait to see the end result of all your tidying and sorting. Love Alison xx

Unknown said...

Bet your craftroom will look superb once you've reorganized things (and that you will find loads of stuff you didn't know you had, lol! I know I do ;-) Thanks for your sweet comment, enjoy your weekend, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner