20/10/2013

Creative Chemistry 102 ... Days 4 & 5!

Good Morning!
I'm back today with my final tags from Days 4 and 5 of Creative Chemistry 102! I would thoroughly recommend this on-line class to anyone who is thinking about it, it really does help you get the most from your products! Rather surprisingly I initially thought that day 4 would be my least favourite as it is all about Alcohol Inks, and I rarely use them. However to my surprise I actually think this was my favourite day!

Day 4 - Alcohol Ink - Faux Patina, Tinted Tinsel, Ombre, Monoprint & Faded Layers.


Onto the last day and it was all about Embossing! There was in fact 6 tags for this day and not 4, however due to not having the supplies I haven't been able to make the remaining 2 yet! However as soon as they are done I shall of course share them with you.

Day 5 - Embossing Effects - Rusting, Sticky Glitter, Tarnished Silver and Shabby Chic.


Well I hope you enjoyed seeing what I made during this class as much as I did! I shall be back tomorrow with something completely different .... a card using one of my new Magnolia stamps!
Enjoy the rest of your weekends!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great tags Nat. My fave is the blue butterfly one though. I have a soft spot for Paris and the colour is my most favourite EVER! Lou x

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat, fantastic Tags. So glad you enjoyed the class. X

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Hi Nat wonderful tags and glad that you enjoyed the classes. I have used some more candy that I won on my latest card but eeking it out so that I can use them on special cards. Love Alison xxx