29/11/2013

MMCS - Anything Goes!

Good Morning!
This week over at the MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP BLOG we have a theme of Anything Goes! I decided to make a Clean & Simple card but to be totally honest with you all .... I'm not quite sure if I like it.
Hey hum though you can't like everything you make can you! lol I do however love the stamp that I used!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES



INGREDIENTS -
House Mouse Stamp
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
MME Paper
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33 &  R11

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooooo sooo cute x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

It's a gorgeous card sweetie! Love the design and the cute image.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Jingle said...

Super cute! Love that little mouse! Thank you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!