04/02/2014

PTW - Anything Goes + Option of Shaped Cards!

Good Morning!
This week over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY we have a new challenge of Anything Goes + Option of Shaped Cards! I have a few shaped card blanks lurking in my Craft Room so I decided to use the option this time. I treated myself to one or two LOTV Sketch Pads the other week and today's image is from one of those, Fairies. Along with using one or two new Copic Ciao Markers that I treated myself to recently! 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - SOMETHING NEW
(New LOTV Sketch Pad & Copics)
LOTV CHALLENGE - NAME THAT TUNE
(Fairy Child - The Dreamside)




INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Sketch Pad
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Twinklets Glitter, Ribbon, Lace, Paper Doily, Heart Button & Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, 
V000, V02, B00, B02, G82 & G94

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Natalie. The little fairy is so cute and I love the pretty colours and embellies.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

wonderful make Nat - been meaning to mail you to let you know the stamps came - thankyou xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Natalie - adorable image and beautiful detailing.
Have a great evening.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors on the sweet image, great design - love it!
Have a great day!

Erica said...

Gorgeous card, Natalie, I love your soft colouring!

Not sure I know the song you've chosen, I'll have to have a listen!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Name That Tune' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x