11/02/2014

PTW - Have A Heart!

Good Morning!
This week over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY we have the challenge of Have A Heart! I have created a quick C&S card as I think that style suits the stamp set the best. As well as embellishing with my usual dew drops I have also used the gorgeous heart embellishments available from MMCS. There's certainly lot's of hearts on today's card for this week's theme!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
ALLSORTS - COLOURS BEGINNING WITH 'B'
(Black)
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - LOT'S OF LOVE
SIMON SAYS STAMP - HAVE A HEART
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - HEARTS / LOVE



INGREDIENTS -
Avery Elle Stamp Set
Heart Embellishment £1 Pack from MMCS
Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

rachel said...

fabulous Nat - love this xx

brenda said...

Very elegant design Nat and very inspirational creation.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts this week.

I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

B x


Sandra H said...

Simple card Natalie but so elegantly presented xx

rosie said...

gorgeous and so elegant Natalie. love the layout x

Liz's creative corner said...

Fabulous card Nat, love the striking design, thanks for sharing with us at Bunny Zoe's, hugs Liz xx