01/04/2014

PTW - Anything Goes!

Good Morning!
This week over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY we have the challenge of Anything Goes! We do also have the option to make something to hold Easter treats but as you can see I opted to make a C&S card. I have used one of the latest PB stamps I bought a while ago along with one of their older sentiments.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenge:
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - FLORAL DELIGHTS
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGES - FOR A FRIEND



INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamps
Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

rachel said...

this is lovely nat xx

Bridie said...

Lovely CAS card

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hope you have a fab day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Nat :-) I love the CAS design of this,, so pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow Nat brilliant CAS Card love the image you have used. Stunning as always. Love Alison xxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Nat. x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and so elegant Natalie is your card x