16/05/2014

MMCS - Wee Fairy Birthday!

Good Morning!
This week over at the MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP BLOG we have a free week! I have used yet another sentiment from my new set by C.C Designs (can you tell I am in love with seeing I have used them on every card this week? lol) along with a pre-coloured Wee Stamps Topper by The Hobby House.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenge:



INGREDIENTS -
Pre-coloured Wee Stamps Topper by The Hobby House
Sentiment Stamp by C.C. Designs
Bo Bunny & MME Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Heart Button £1 Embellishment Pack by MMCS
Twinklets Glitter,Paper Doily, Lace, Ribbon, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Cornflower Blue

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty Nat is your card hope you have a lovely weekend x