07/06/2014

PBSC - Boys Boys Boys!

Good Morning!
It's time for a brand new challenge over at PBSC and it is Boys Boys Boys! Perfect for the fact it is Father's Day in the UK next Sunday. I was sent this stamped image years ago and it was perfect for this month's challenge. I have to say that I much prefer the older PB Stamps although there are the odd one or two I sometimes like in the newer sets.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenge:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - FATHERS DAY / MASCULINE



INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
Sentiment Stamp by LOTV
 Papers from my stash
Buttons from MMCS £1 Embellishment Pack
Ivory Mesh, Ribbon, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, E33,B00 & B23

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

rachel said...

this is so cute Nat - love it x

Marja Sch said...

Wow such a cute card. Gr Marja

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card xx

Laurel Beard said...

HAHAHAH! So cute. Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!