28/08/2014

12 Tags of 2014 ... August (with a twist!)

Good Morning!
I didn't manage to join in with last months tag over at 12 TAGS OF 2014 so I was adamant that I would make sure I did find time to join in for this month's! However I gave it a little twist just as the title suggests and made a card instead of a tag. I also changed the colours and gave it a festive feel as I wanted to use the gorgeous Styled Woodlands stamp set again that Tim released this year.
Okay so as always here is a peek at how Tim's tag looks ...


... and now here is what I came up with!

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP & SHOW - WITCH KRAFT
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES





INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz 'Styled Woodlands' Stamp Set
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Tim Holtz Stencil - Harlequin, Christmas Word Band, Tissue Tape & Tinsel Twine
Flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts & Petal Lu
Striped Yellow String, Twinklets Glitter & Dew Drops
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Ranger Glossy Accents & Collall All Purpose Glue
Frantage Embossing Powder
Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Stains - Barn Door, Wild Honey & Peeled Paint
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Stunning card Nat...love those rich colours. x

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Wow! This card is absolutely amazing! I loved looking at all of the clever details and that color palette is fabulous! It's traditional, and yet the card looks so modern and is filled with fresh ideas. Love how you incorporated the yarn/fibers. It has dimension and energy and got me very excited for the holidays! Thank you so much for the inspiration and for sharing such a beautiful piece with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a gorgeous creation! The colors and textures are fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Teresa Kline said...

hey girl! fabulous work, I adore the details and textures! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*