08/08/2014

MMCS - Thank You Tiddly Inks!

Good Morning!
This week at the MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP BLOG we have a free week so I decided to use another Tiddly Inks stamp! They have certainly become one of my favourite stamp brands. 
Today's card has been given an Orange scheme seeing it's Summer but I have to admit it's my least favourite colour to work with! lol It's always good to push yourself though :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
ALLSORTS - FAVOURITE THINGS
(One of my new favourite stamp brands, Tiddly Inks)
SIMON SAYS STAMP - MAKE IT SPARKLE
(Glittered Papers and Glittered Rose)
SKETCH & STASH - SKETCH





INGREDIENTS -
Tiddly Inks Stamp - 'Be My Sunshine'
Sentiment from another Tiddly Inks Stamp Set
First Edition 'Summer Breeze' Papers
Wooden Button from £1 MMCS Embellishment Pack
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Dried Marigold
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R02,
YR07, Y21, B00, BG72 & BG76

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

This is SO adorable, you always manage to make the most perfect cards.
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx