30/12/2014

My Favourite Cards of 2014 ... Part 1!

Good Morning!
Today's post is just like the one I did last week for my favourite Christmas cards, except this time I have picked my favourite's from each month. I hope you like them too!

JANUARY
I don't usually make Baby cards, mainly because I don't really have anyone to send them to lol But when this cutie by LOTV was released I couldn't resist!

FEBRUARY
This year has seen me use pre-coloured Toppers quite a lot seeing as they are so quick and easy. This is one of my favourite's as it goes with the colour scheme so well.

MARCH
When I first got this stamp I was rather nervous about colouring it, but in the end I was so pleased with the results and paired it with some bright spring colours!

APRIL
Another LOTV card, can you tell they've been my favourite brand this year? lol

MAY
This year has also seen me creating a lot of cards using Stamping Bella stamps. This is one of my favourite's along with one of my favourite colour schemes.

JUNE
Finally I couldn't show my favourite cards without including a male themed one, along with a Penny Black stamp.

Thanks for stopping by, I'l be back with the rest tomorrow!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful selection of cards.
Happy new year!

Sharon said...

They are all gorgeous Nat.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sandra H said...

Natalie your cards are stunning what a great choice you made xx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous cards, beautiful designs x