27/12/2014

Totally Gorjuss - Celebrate!

Good Morning!
Today's card is for the new challenge over at TOTALLY GORJUSS  of Celebrate! I have used my favourite PB stamps for C&S Christmas Cards, I can see it getting used a lot in the future.

I should also reveal now that this will be my final card for the Challenge blog. Due to starting a new job and some upcoming commitments I felt that the best decision was to step down. However I have absolutely loved the past few months with them and can't thank them enough for having me on their DT!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGE - CHRISTMAS ALL AROUND
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES



INGREDIENTS -
Carolling Tree Stamp by Penny Black
Holographic Silver Stars from my stash
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love that stamp, what a great card

Sandra H said...

So lovely xx

Lin said...

This is so elegant! Love the wonderful script tree and it's perfect in silver! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!