08/05/2015

My Mum's Craft Shop - Petunia thinks she's a Prezzie !

Good Morning!
I posted this card over on the MMCS BLOG on Wednesday and today it's time to share it with all of you! I have used one of the recent Stamping Bella Stamps from their new range, Woodsies. This one is called 'Petunia thinks she's a Prezzie' and I knew I had to have her as soon as I saw it! I have also used some Decorative Pins and a Button which you can find in our MMCS £1 Embellishments Packs section.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
HANDMADE BLISS - ANYTHING GOES
INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Cheesecloth & Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Decorative Pins & Button
Nestabilities & Paper Doily
Twinklets Diamond Dust
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - E00, E21, R11, R20, Y17, Y21, Y38, YR07, B000, B93, B95, W1 & W3

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

susiestacey said...

So sweet x Susan x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty lovely card love and hugs Carole x

The Craft Bucket said...

Think I need her too! Great card Nat, love Jane x

Pami said...

This is just too cute!! Love this card! Thanks for sharing with us at Handmade Bliss, I hope we see you again soon and good luck! Pami x

Sue said...

Natalie, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is gorgeous and I love your pretty embellishments and details...
Sue...xxx

Dawn Louise said...

Stunning card, so pretty and beautiful. thank you for joining in at Handmade Bliss Challenges x