11/07/2015

Birthday Blueprint !

Good Morning!
It's not often I get a chance to share a card that isn't for any of the Design Teams that I'm on, today though is an exception. I made this card made yesterday afternoon when I was meant to be making something else ... however that didn't go to plan so in the end I made this lol
I have used the Tim Holtz Birthday Blueprints set as I was in the mood to make a Clean & Simple card and these designs work perfectly with that style.
INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz Birthday Blueprints Stamp Set
Winter Assortment Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Sue said...

Such a stylish CAS card Natalie, really lovely.
Sue...xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely loving this. The distressed edges adds lovely texture.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}