27/08/2015

My Mums Craft Shop - Bree loves Buttercream !

Good Morning!
Today's card is one that I shared over on the MMCS BLOG yesterday. 
By now I'm sure your all used to me using Stamping Bella stamps for MMCS and today is no different! I have used a cutie from the Tiny Townies Collection called 'Bree loves Buttercream'.
The Sentiment is from another Stamping Bella stamp set.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
COUNTRY VIEW CRAFTS - SUMMERTIME
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES

INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella 'Bree loves Buttercream' Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from The Ribbon Girl & Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Bark Hearts, Star Pin & Ribbons from The Ribbon Girl
Pink Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue, Twinklets & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - W1, C1, C2, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R81, RV95,
V91, V95, Y21 & Y28

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Hi Natalie,
What a beautiful card.
There are many more beautiful maps on your blog.
I'll follow you.

Hugs, Bianca.

Sue said...

Natalie, this is a really gorgeous card...your colouring is wonderful, so pretty and delicate - I love it.
Sue...xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a gorgeous design hugs Carole x

Little K Smith said...

Such a pretty card, I love the soft colours :)
Kelly.x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Nat :-) I love the image and the colours and all the details on this are so pretty! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Words and Pictures said...

So delicate and pretty… I do hope she gets to the table before there's a disaster!
Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
Alison x